Skip to main content


Showing posts from November 8, 2021

Carmina's Review on Second Branch of Sundays Cafe and Restaurant in Maginhawa, Quezon City

We have friends who love to eat out and have no clue where there are places to dine.  No problem with based on my experience we can refer them to places that are reasonable prices. Carmina had tried Sundays Cafe in the branch located in Marikina. I was informed by the server they will be opening their second location sometime this year. Few days ago, Mom Violy, Carmina and some friends came with us to see the new branch of Sundays Cafe and Restaurant in Maginhawa, Quezon City. There is parking in front of the restaurant.  We walked in and noticed a sign saying it was a soft opening. The place was full yet they we're able to accompany us to our table on the ground floor. Someone working there gave us a tour upstairs where the function rooms to those having a party.  The restroom is unisex the first door has the handicap and two restroom doors for male and female to use. The two menus were handed to us one is Filipino and International food.  Next the utensils, napkins, glass water p

Hostess Ding Dongs made in USA

Carmina's favorite all time snack is Hostess where she grew up eating it as a kid in California. The best part when Carmina was doing her grocery shopping at S&R Online Philippines through Metro Mart application on her phone. Carmina was able to check the snack section and saw her Hostess Ding Dongs were available. Lucky me it was available and delivered to my home even if it a All Souls Day celebration for the people who had passed away. Carmina can remember the Hostess Ding Dongs we're bigger from what she had expected the last time she was able to eat it. The flavor of the Hostess Ding Dongs was the same most likely it had a similar taste from the Hostess Hoho. S&R Philippines sells Hostess Ding Dongs for PHP 399.00 ($7.98) for ten pieces that comes inside one box not including handling fee and tip to the rider. Best to buy before S&R Philippines runs out it is not always available. NOTE: Carmina is not selling or advertising for Hostess Ding Dongs made in USA fr

Process in Paying Off Property Taxes Those Unable to Do

Recently Carmina had a relative living in the United States realizing they haven't been paying off their property taxes in the Philippines. Good part the government didn't take the property from them without paying their property taxes for so many years. Being a senior and unable to travel being a caregiver giving you less of an opportunity to fly back home to pay your bills. You come across asking someone you can trust and reliable person to do it all for you. Step 1: To take part the first step is finding the person who can go to the City Hall where the property is located at to get the update amount how much the person owns giving a copy of the property that they own. Step 2: Ask the owner to write up a letter giving authorization on behalf to pay your property tax with complete details of the person who will be paying the unpaid bill, exact amount and details on serial number of the lot. Even though you trust the person verbally it is best to do everything legal to make sur